Create a Game-Changing Security Strategy to Accelerate Your Business
The global pandemic has changed the way we all live and work and now more than ever the security department has become crucial in keeping businesses safe, growing and employees connected. One of the unexpected, positive, changes for CISOs and senior security executives has been the rapid shift in digital technology to ensure businesses can stay ahead of their competitors and discover new opportunities to drives business growth whilst lowering costs, as we attempt to get back to normality.
You've led your team through one of the hardest periods in our global history and overcome huge obstacles for not only your department but your entire business, but all of these challenges also bring many possibilities. This is why attending the CISO Nordics Summit will give you the chance to engage in peer-to-peer networking, whilst discussing the issues currently affecting senior executives from a variety of industries across the Nordics region.
Top 5 Reasons to Attend
- An agenda created by CISOs and senior security executives, for CISOs and senior security executives
- Join an intimate environment that fosters true collaboration and learning whilst adhering to the highest levels of health and safety criteria
- Learn from innovative thought leaders from a variety of industries including the solution provider space to keep your finger on the pulse and learn about the latest developments in a fast-moving space
- Step away from your desk for a day to enhance your knowledge and reinvigorate your security strategy for 2022
- Get back to networking with your peers after a long year of engaging virtually; share your expertise over a coffee, lunch, or at our informal Happy Hour after a day of discussions and discovery.
As a security leader, now is the time to accelerate the business value you drive for your organisation. At CDM Media, we know that for you to take time out of your busy schedule, it must be time well spent. The CISO Nordics Summit agenda offers a balanced schedule of focused learning sessions, one-on-one meetings, and networking opportunities that will maximise your time and efforts, providing you with ideas and strategies truly capable of changing business practices. And we're delighted that we can finally welcome you back in person to one of our live events, request your invitation here.